jeudi 15 janvier 2009

Extremely uninteresting information

Yep yep. It's official. I'm bored. And how to best spend time if not to blog about absolutely nothing? That's what I thought. Noone'll read it anyway, so...

121 days until Göteborgsvarvet!
179 euros for a ticket from Paris-Gothenburg (return) on the 12th of May, not bad...
8 oranges consumed today, will I, yet again, overdose? I was allergic to citruses as a child, yikes!
10.51 the time I woke up today, should've been 8.30 but who's keeping track?
14 minutes until I pack up, check out and go home.

There. Ridiculously unnecessary info.

Tomorrow will look a little bit like this (or it should as long as I don't stay in bed until 12.15):

7.45 wake up
8.15 leave for gym
10.30 go to bank
11.00 get second Hep B shot
12.45 leave for work (aquaboulevard)
16.30 finish work
17.00 get shaped/dolled-up
19.00 start the drinking
04.00 coma

Can't wait 'til tomorrow! Firstly, have a date tonight with a particularly well-articulated boy... Scares the shit out of me, what if I'll stutter my way through the night? Argh, I'll just pull the oh-I'm-so-blond-an-exotic-flash-with-eyelashes-card. As if that ever works... Update later!

xxxx

Aucun commentaire: