mardi 10 février 2009

In the middle of the night

Yeessss... it is indeed terribly late. Have drunk too much coffee and eaten too many chupa-chups, the sugar and caffeine are coursing through my system. Good thing though seeing how long it has been since I wrote, quite outrageous! Reason for this is not, unfortunately, that I suddenly have lots to do. No. I'm still terribly bored at work. Incidentially, my boss decided to install a video-camera in the shop, overlooking the checkout-point! Sneaky boss-person. Not that he'd sit and watch me all day, I'm sure he's got better things to pass his time with (I sure hope so). But should I really risk it, I mean sod's law has it the minute I go online he'd be there, watching me. Crap. So how do I spend my days now? SU-DO-KU! Yeah man, the greatest invention ever. Got myself a humungus sudoku puzzlebook and there I am, at it, sweating and swearing over those little numbers. Love it. Passes time though. Makes me feel smart. Win win.
Last week I was, hold on to your knickers, free for a whole week! Or atleast, almost an entire week, still had my Gymboree-sessions on Sunday morning, but still! Yay! Downside to it all was that I was mortally ill. Yes I nearly died. Ok no I'm exaggerating, which I really shouldn't do since people around me are indeed seriously ill. No I had the flu, but couldn't move for, like, three days. Stayed in bed, unshowered and feverish for 48h. It was heaven and hell at the same time! Luckily (or unluckily, depending how you look at it), I had one week of holidays. What else would I have done, right? Worked probably, since I am a cyborg from outer space.
After a couple of days in my sickly-bed I felt better though and left my sweaty sheets to go to Amsterdam. Aaaah Amsterdam. Always such bliss. Strangely enough, all my money seem to vanish there though. It's the Dutch vacuum of funniness who sucks it all up and before I know it, I'm broke. Spent a couple of days with my bestest of Elins and it was truly lovely. Fell out with parent-person though, big blow to the happiness. Never seem to be able to do right by him, I'm really despairing as I truly never now how to get it really right. It's a constant downward spiral and I'm obviously swimming the wrong way. Or am I? Who knows.
If I have talked about personal bankruptcy before, it was nothing compared to the state I am in at the moment. Didn't even make rent this month, let alone my bills in Sweden. Really hope I won't get kicked out, but my landlord seems like a decent person. Hopefully I'll be able to score some baby-sitting gigs this month so I can earn some extra dough, this is definitely not good. Damn this underpaid work to hell! Damn low season and financial crisis! Tourists come back! Spend money! I'm losing it here.
Haven't been to the gym in forever, tried the abs and butts session two weeks ago and it still hurts when I laugh. Yes I am out of shape. Did I mention that? With a little over 90 days to go before the big Run, I am stressing out. Will go for a walk tomorrow and see how it feels. Don't rush it too much. Babysteps, that's how you improve, right?
It's 1.45 am and I really should go to bed. Woke up this morning around 4ish by the storm, my shutters were slamming against each other and the wind was slowly tearing the house apart. Reassuring...
Another update within shortish from the other side of richness, if I haven't ended up in the street before then, that is.

Great.

Aucun commentaire: