lundi 23 mars 2009

Long time no blog

Writing a rapid little blog just to prove that yes, I am alive. March has just been busy busy! I love it. Been working a couple of weeks non-stop (subbing at Gymboree, babysits, shop, phew), and it ain't over yet! This week I'm doing an all-weekend-babysit in Louveciennes, my only day off which is Saturday will be dedicated to playing tennis, looking for doudou and Wii. Hey, I don't complain.
The weather is absolutely extraordinary! I've even caught some rays, tanning myself in the shop (no door+afternoon sun=excellent tanning opportunity), lush in its lushlilest.
Exercise is going ok I guess, isn't as hard at it as I had wished but I'm getting there. Race is less than 2 months away! Tickets aren't that expensive either, will buy them next week when I get paid.
Right, gotta get back to "work" now then,

cheers C

Aucun commentaire: